Terms & conditions
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, so please take time to review the following conditions.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘CDSM’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is:CDSM Interactive Solutions Ltd
The Warehouse Building
Registered in England and Wales – Company Number 3898047.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to modify, change or discontinue this website at any time without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may contain links to other websites controlled by organisations other than CDSM. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility over the content in or your use of those websites, nor your privacy.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.